Monday 29 July 2013

The long wait...

Boredom is one of the worst things about an ex-fix. It seems like it will never come off & each day seems to get longer as you wait. The boredom can get to you sometimes and the worst is when your home alone with absolutely nothing to do. 

Since I have had my ex-fix I have watched the full box set of 'Lost' which was amazing :) ,starting drawing again (which I don't usually have time to do anymore), baking now that I'm more mobile & some internet shopping :'), among other silly things.  

One day a couple of weeks back I was home alone & extremely bored. Thankfully it was a lovely sunny day so I spent most of it in the garden which is better than being stuck in one room all day, looking at the same four walls can feel like you have cabin fever! So on this sunny day I found myself painting my nails, doodling, reading, taking a few snapchats & instagram pics but this soon gets boring, again. 

So I decided I'd make a daisy chain seen as though the garden was full of daisies! 


And then I had an even better idea...


Why not daisy chain my ex-fix? It looks much more pretty and girly now :)

I found myself 'but shuffling' around the garden collecting daisies which took longer than you can imagine, BUT definitely made me giggle and kill the boredom! 


So I thought I'd share this with you all as it made my day a little more interesting and if you find yourself bored with nothing else to do why not decorate something :)
It can be more fun than you think :')



No comments:

Post a Comment