Thursday 8 August 2013

Another hurdle

Hello everyone! 

It's been over a week now since I had my ex-fix removed! Another hurdle taken care of. 
I am now able to put that little bit more weight through my leg & each day gets better. My wounds have also healed really well & are looking good, well as good as they can be! I thought I'd include a before & after pic for the fun of it :')


Here I am with my ex-fix at roughly 18 weeks




Here I am now with no ex-fix! Roughly one week after removal.


My sister says my leg reminds her of 'spotted dick' (raisin cake for those of you who wont know what spotted dick is & thinking it maybe something rude ah). I think the tan is probably my favourite look of my leg, 'white squares' I need to even this out! 


                                                              What do you think?
                                         What else would you like to see on this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment