Saturday 3 August 2013

Can I have my well deserved bath?

The time has come to remove my dressings from Wednesday when they dressed my leg following the removal of my ex-fix. 

As long as all the wounds have scabbed over, I can have a proper bath! :')
So fingers crossed!


If the wounds haven't all healed over then I will have to have my usually awkward bath with my leg hanging over the side & will need to re-dress these wounds. 


So the moment of truth...





The top three wounds haven't healed over so these will have to be covered again but all the bottom wounds have :')


My ankle & foot are still swollen but this should go down as I am able to mobilise better.


19 week long hairs!
:o


The top three pin site wounds have been covered with sterile gauze & micropore tape. The bottom wounds have healed over so it is safe for these not to be re-dressed. 


Looks like I will have to wait a little longer for that well deserved soak! 


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment