Friday 2 August 2013

The next step

So now I have my ex-fix removed its time for the next stage of rehabilitation. I currently have my leg dressed but hopefully this can all be removed tomorrow evening as long as the wounds have healed over. :')

My rehabilitation from now consists of partial weight baring which is up to half my body weight but nothing more for now. I must always walk with both crutches for the next 4 weeks. After 2 weeks of partial weight baring on my leg I am allowed to gradually build up to full weight baring again. 



It is a weird challenge to only partial weight bare as for the last 19 weeks I have been told to fully weight bare as much as possible! 


What else would you like to see on this blog?
What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for visiting & following my blog! Ill def check both of yours out and follow!

    Hope you are healed soon!

    Miya

    Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miya :') thanks for the comment & follow! No problem, I found your blog very interesting & a good read! Keep up the posts!

      Love ♡
      Rach xxx

      Delete