Tuesday 8 October 2013

Ricky

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick update really. I am now currently back at placement at university on a phased return basis and start back properly next week. Everything seems to be coming together again however thats not to say there hasnt been any challenges. 

I am now only useing one crutch instead of two, and I do not need to use any crutches around the house or at work. My friend has named my crutch 'Ricky' so we now reffer to him as 'Ricky the Sticky'. Clearly I am back at university! 

You can see Ricky in the picture below. He has been on many outings recently! 


All in all everything is going great & what a difference it makes being busy everyday! 

I hope you are all well! I will post again soon!


2 comments:

  1. That's amazing ! So happy for you. I finally got my Ex Fix taken off last week & it's been such an great feeling to not feel the pressure of the pins on my leg which as you know make the start of rehab horrid.

    Very inspiring to see you getting better each week. So far I'm starting to walk around the house with one crutch, a cane & i've taken about 10/15 steps without out any assistance from gear so i'm looking forward to it all.

    Thanks for keeping me inspired !

    Best Wishes,
    Alfredo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Algreato

      That's brilliant news! I am very pleased for you! I wish you all the best with your recovery!

      Love
      Rach xxx

      Delete